1. Contact Us
If you have general questions about how to contact your account or customer service, visit the Online Help Center. The data controller for your personal information is located in KAVE. If you contact KAVE for your safety and our safety, KAVE will have to prove your identity to respond to your request.
2. Gathering Information
We receive and store the following customer information:
- 2.1 The information you provide to us
We collect the information you provide us, and the information below is as follows.
Name, email address, address or zip code, payment method, and telephone number. In certain countries, government identification numbers are collected for purposes such as billing or tax compliance. We collect this information in a variety of ways, including when entering with services, interacting with customer services, or participating in surveys or marketing promotions.
Collect information if you choose to provide ratings, preference preferences, and account settings (including preferences set in the "accounts" section of the website), or provide information through services or elsewhere.
- 2.2 Information Collected Automatically
KAVE can collect information about your service use, interactions with advertising, and computers or other devices used to access our services (game systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, set-top boxes, other streaming media devices, etc.). This information is shown below.
- 2.3 Activities for KAVE services (e.g., selecting titles, viewing records, and
Interaction with your e-mail and text and messages through push and online messaging channels
- - Details of the interaction with customer service (e.g. contact date, time and reason, conversation content, phone number and call history)
- - Device ID or other unique identifier
- - Resettable device identifiers (e.g. identifiers for mobile devices, tablets and streaming media devices containing such identifiers (see section "Cookies and Internet advertisements" below for more information)
- - Device and software attributes (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, reference sources (e.g. reference URLs), IP addresses (normal locations) and browser and standard Web server log information
- - Information gathered through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, such as availability and delivery of advertisements, site URLs, dates and time, for more information, see the "Cookies and Internet Ads" section.
- 2.4 Information from other sources
The source may include
- - A payment service provider that provides payment information or updates to that information based on its relationship with the customer.
Online and offline data providers (infographic, interest-based, and online advertising-related data)
- - Publicly available sources such as open government databases
- 2.1 The information you provide to us
3. Using Information
We analyze and manage information for our services and marketing purposes to handle your order and payment management to personalize our service configuration. And we use the information to communicate with you. For example, use:
- - Provides general geographic location determination, localized content delivery, customized viewing recommendations for movies and TV programs, and enables quick and efficient response to Internet service provider decisions and inquiries and requests.
- - Provide KAVE services to members in cooperation with partners and provide information on the availability of KAVE services based on specific relationships with partners.
- - Prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud.
- - Improve our services (including user interface experience) and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery.
You can support operational requests such as news about KAVE, details of new features and content available on KAVE, special offers, promotional notices, consumer surveys, and password reset requests.
This can be done in many ways, such as email, push notifications, text messages, online messaging channels, and matching identifier communications.
- 3.1 Business Transfer
- 3.2 Setting public items
When subscribing to a service, you can choose the extent to disclose your information by using an email address that can be used without Google Interlink. Subscribing and logging in methods similar to social plug-ins allows you to share information.
Social plug-ins and social applications are operated by the social network itself and are subject to the terms and conditions of use of the service and privacy policies.
If you share or allow others to access your account, others can view your information (including personal information) such as your purchase history, account information (including your email address or other information in the "account" area of our website).
Note that other users can browse and enable or leave content history. When you share your account, you must explain this to others, and if you do not want to change your information, you must notify them.
- 3.3 Upon Sign up you agree to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all of communication from KAVE by requesting deletion of your account or following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- 3.4 Your information and rights
You can request access to your personal information and modify or update any old or inaccurate personal information we have about you.
You may also request that we delete the personal information we have about you.
For additional choices about your information, see the "Your choices" section of this privacy statement.
- 3.5 Security
We use reasonable management, logical, physical and administrative measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These actions are intended to provide a level of security that is appropriate for the risk of handling personal information.
- 3.7 Cookies and Internet Ads
- - What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are typically stored on the device when browsing and using websites and online services. Not only do they operate websites or work more efficiently, they also provide reported information and are widely used to help personalize services or advertising. For more information and examples of non-cookies technologies, see below.
- - What is a resettable device identifier?
Reset table device identifiers (also known as ad identifiers) are similar to cookies and are utilized on many mobile devices and tablets (e.g., "identifiers for advertisers" (or IDFAs) on Apple iOS devices, "Google ad IDs" on Android devices, and specific streaming media devices. Resettable device identifiers, such as cookies, are used to make online advertising more useful.
- (1) Required Cookies
These cookies are needed to provide our website or online service. For example, we and our service providers can use these cookies to authenticate and identify members when they use websites and applications to provide services. Service providers help us enforce our terms and conditions, prevent fraud, and keep our services secure.
- (2) Performance and function cookies
These cookies help you personalize and improve your online experience through KAVE. For example, they make sure that we remember your preferences and don't have to re-enter the information you previously provided (e.g., sign up).
Using these cookies, we collect information on visitors' use of KAVE services (e.g., popular pages, conversion rates, viewing patterns, clicks, and other information) to improve, personalize, and conduct market research. Deleting these types of cookies may limit the functionality of the service.
- (3) Advertising cookies and resettable device identifiers
These cookies and resettable device identifiers are used to expose the use of other websites and apps on this site, responses to advertisements and e-mails, and advertisements related to you.
Configure the appropriate settings on your device to select the KAVE's interest-based advertising regarding the resettable device identifier for your mobile device, tablet, or streaming media device.(usually found in "Personal Information" or "Ad" in device settings)
Afterwards, KAVE advertisements can still be seen on your device, but the ads do not offer customized services.
- (1) Required Cookies
- - What are cookies?
(Executive Date) This Agreement shall enter into force as of April 1, 2023.